PROHIBITED SITE USE
The uses described in these Terms are prohibited regardless of where on the Site they occur. For example, the activities are prohibited in Profiles, Orders, messages, communications with customer service or disputes, the community forum, and feedback.
1.1 ILLEGAL, FRAUDULENT, HARMFUL, OR OFFENSIVE USES
You may not use, or encourage, promote, facilitate, or instruct or induce others to use, the Site or Service for any activities that violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; for any other illegal, fraudulent, harmful, or offensive purpose; or to transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content that is illegal, harmful, or offensive.
Examples of prohibited uses of the Site or Service include:
- Seeking, offering, or endorsing illegal, obscene, or pornographic items or activities, including Items (i) that would violate the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, of another person, entity, service, product, or website or (ii) that would involve the creation, review, or editing of pornographic, erotic, obscene, or sexually explicit material;
- Posting content that is offensive, defamatory, profane, vulgar, obscene, threatening, discriminatory, illegal, pornographic, obscene or sexually explicit in nature;
- Seeking, offering, or endorsing any items or services that would violate rFindery’s Terms of Service or the terms of service of another website or any other contractual obligations;
- Expressing a preference or otherwise unlawfully discriminating on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military/veteran status or any basis protected by applicable law;
- Misusing the feedback feature to express views unrelated to the item, service or User, such as political, religious, or social commentary;
- Posting content that is harassing towards another person or violates the rights of a third party;
- Posting identifying information concerning another person;
- Making or demanding bribes;
- Demanding payments without the intention of providing items or services in exchange for the payment;
- Spamming other Users;
- Using any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission or collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information, including Account names, from the Site; and
- Engaging in any conduct that is reasonably likely to or that is intended to harm the Site, including (i) imposing an unreasonable or disproportionately large load (in our sole discretion) on the Site’s infrastructure; (ii) interfering or attempting to interfere with the proper operation of the Site or Service or any activities conducted on the Site; (iii) bypassing any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site or any subparts of the Site, including, without limitation, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Site or the content therein; or (iv) attempting to interfere with or compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Site.
1.2 USING THE SITE OTHER THAN FOR THE INTENDED PURPOSES
The Site is a marketplace for cybersecurity vendors and customers. Subject to the Terms of Service, rFindery provides the Service to Users, including hosting and maintaining the Site. Users may not use the Site and Services in contravention of their intended purposes.
1.3 USING THE SITE TO POST FALSE OR MISLEADING CONTENT
All Profiles and other Content posted to the Site must be truthful and not misleading. Here are examples of prohibited uses:
- Impersonating any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a rFindery representative or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Falsely attributing statements to any rFindery representative or User;
- Falsely stating or implying a relationship with rFindery or with another company with whom you do not have a relationship; and
- Falsely stating or implying a relationship with another User.
We reserve the right, but do not assume the obligation, to investigate any violation of these Terms. We may investigate violations and may remove, disable access to, or modify any Content that violates these Terms.
We may report any activity that we suspect violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties. Our reporting may include disclosing appropriate User information. We may cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other appropriate third parties to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing network and systems information related to alleged violations of these Terms.
REPORTING AND CORRECTING VIOLATIONS
If you become aware of any violation of these Terms, you must immediately report it to us at support@rFindery.com. You agree to assist us with any investigation we undertake and to take any remedial steps we require in order to correct a violation of these Terms.